Chiropractic Care In Mooresville, NC
More than 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Research shows that lower back pain is the second most common reason that people visit physicians in the United States. Many patients look to chiropractic care to provide pain relief without having to rely on pain medication or surgery to produce results. At Back 2 Back Chiropractic in Mooresville, our chiropractors are committed to providing comprehensive care to reduce your pain and support the recovery process.
What Does Chiropractic Care Involve?
The primary tool used in chiropractic care is manual adjustments. The chiropractor manipulates your spine or joints, using sudden and controlled hand movements to improve your range of motion. Our chiropractors may also incorporate exercise, counseling, and rehabilitation into your treatment plan. Each treatment plan is customized to meet the health goals of the patient.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
The following are some of the benefits of regular chiropractic care:
- Reduced pain: Spinal and joint manipulation can ease the tension on your muscles and joints and ease pain in your lower back, neck, head, and other areas of your body.
- Reduced reliance on pain relievers: People with chronic pain are often prescribed opioid pain relievers to manage their pain and discomfort. Chiropractic care does not rely on medication.
- Reduced inflammation: Inflammation is one of the common causes of pain, tension, and joint issues. Chiropractic treatments can reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Boost your immunity: Chiropractic care realigns the spine, freeing up the immune system to fight bacteria. Adjustments can also lower the production of pro-inflammatory hormones and boost the production of antibiotics linked to the immune system.
- Lower blood pressure: Chiropractic care that explicitly targets the nerves in the upper neck on a patient has the same effect as a double dose of blood pressure medication.
- Improve digestion: An improperly aligned spine can result in heartburn, acid reflux, and gas. Chiropractic care can help the nerves work properly and reduce digestive problems.
Get Quality Chiropractic Care in Mooresville, NC
At Back 2 Back Chiropractic, our chiropractors are committed to providing our patients with quality chiropractic care to address their pain and improve their health. Call us today at 704-799-1999 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Baltich or Dr. Uhrich. You can also reach us through our website by using our online contact form.